Ducky Shine 5
The colors makes different
ABS DOUBLE-SHOT KEYCAP
Ducky Shine 5 is the first model that comes with ABS double shot backlit keycaps. ABS double shot keycaps are built by two different colors of plastic combined. The keycap surface and the character will not be worn out. The LED lights can emit the light through the keycaps like other ABS backlit keycaps.
Double-shot key caps are designed and engineered in a way to try and give the users the best feel and experience we can and at the same time decorated with special pattern to achieve the best look and usability all at once.
2 DOUBLE LAYER PCB
Ducky using this new technique “2 Double-layer PCB” to improve the backlight and color choice. We put all SMD RGB LED on the second Double-layer PCB. Apparently, the SMD LED that we are going to use is larger than other keyboards that you can see on the shelf. This lead to the result of Cherry RGB switches able to improve the brightness with better outcome.
Slim Modern Look
Ducky Shine 5 carries the goods and the legacy from Shine 4 shape, design and the modern looks. Hairline finish texture is used on the cover to enhance and emphasis a better quality and premium feel.
Ducky Shine 5 uses a removable feet design; this takes into account for different users with different preferences. Unlike traditional keyboard feet, detachable feet are more stable, flexible and durable.
Made in Germany Cherry key switches
Ducky uses only genuine Cherry MX switches. Shine 5 is available in different switches to suit different preferences.
Powered by ARM M3 MCU
Ducky Shine 5 is powered by an ARM M3 micro-controller. This powerful controller allows advanced functions as well as stunning backlighting effects.
USB N-Key Rollover (USB NKRO)
Under USB, the Ducky Shine 5 can handle any number of simultaneous key presses. You can use the keyboard confidently in any situations knowing that there will never be ghosting or key blocking issue.
1000Hz Report Rate
Ducky Shine 5 uses the fastest rate available under the USB interface, and updates the keyboard’s status to the computer every 1 millisecond. This minimize the delay from when the keys are pressed and signal received by your computer.
USB Repeat Acceleration
Ducky brings adjustable repeat rate and repeat delay to USB keyboards. You can fine tune the repeat rate and repeat delay for gaming or your specific applications.
Note: USB Repeat Acceleration may work differently in different applications. Please use a suitable setting accordingly.
- 100% Full Backlight Mode: All the individual keys are backlit. This mode allows you to change the backlight’s color and brightness to your preference.
- Breathing Mode: Keyboard’s backlight rhythmically fade in and out creating a calm and tranquil backlighting effect.
- Color Cycling Mode: The backlight color will slowly cycle through the colors available with the dual color LEDs.
- Wave Mode: This is wave backlighting effect with a twist. Dual color LEDs gives this mode new life with plethora of colors highlighting the wave as it glides through the keyboard.
- Snake Marquee Mode: Watch as the Snake snakes its way through the keyboard.
- Raindrop Mode: Each LED will randomly generate a color and fade out at a randomized interval.
- Reactive Mode: Ducky’s innovative backlighting effect. Individual key lights up with every single key press with user adjustable color.
- Reactive Mode Advanced: Ducky Shine 5 generates a randomized color with each keypress.
More Info about Ducky Shine 5 – Ducky Official Site