Enermax TB Vegas Quad 12cm
- PWM speed control to keep your system cool and silent all the time
- Smart APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) control providing 3 peak rpm options
- Patented Circular Type LED with 48 (4×12) diodes and up to five times brighter than other LED fans
- Blue/Red/Green/White 4-color LED with 6 switchable modes
- Patented Carved Halo Frame design for extra 20~30% airflow
- Twister Bearing technology for long lifetime and low noise
- Focus Blades centering the light to increase brightness
- Detachable fan blades for easy cleaning
- Isolator-mounts for shockproof and easy installation
- Adjustable Peak Speed (APS)
Multi-purpose fan for easy customisation according to the system requirements. With a small switch at the back, the peak speed can be changed in three steps. The fan therefore offers three various RPM ranges: Ultra Silent Mode / Silent Mode / Performance Mode.
- PWM Speed Control
Flexible fan speed control via mainboard pulse width modulation (PWM) within the selected RPM range.
- Turbine Blades
High-performance fan blades providing an air flow rate of up to 129.09 m³/h (Performance Mode).
- The 2nd Generation of the Patented Twister Bearing
Smooth and persistently silent operation due to the patented Twister Bearing Technology. The second generation of the bearing guarantees up to 160,000 hours MTBF.
- HALO Frame
Punched HALO frame for additional fresh air supply and effective reduction of air turbulences.
- Bright Colours
Eye-catching and bright colours thanks to patented circular LED light with 18 or 48 diodes*. Enermax LED fans shine many times brighter than ordinary LED fans.
*UCTVS12P (18x red, blue or white diodes) | UCTVQ12P (12x blue, 12x red, 12x green and 12x white diodes)
- Vegas Light Show
Spectacular light show with 6 LED modes to choose from. Memory function.
- Curved LED flashes
Focus Blades with light reflex strips to create exceptional, curved rays of light.
- Click Mechanism
Detachable blades for easy cleaning from dust.
- Effective vibration reduction
Four isolator mounts reduce vibrations and make the fan installation easier.