Steel Series Kinzu V2 mouse Rubberized Black
Size doesn’t matter. Really.
DEVELOPED WITH THE BEST
We are proud to be associated with some of the best players in the world of eSports. We maintain strong relationships and have continuous dialogue with teams like Natus Vincere, SK Gaming, Fnatic, Evil Geniuses and others who help in the development and improvement of our products.
To ensure maximum performance in all gaming scenarios we enlisted help from world-class StarCraft® II, Counter-Strike, DotA, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, WarCraft® III and Doom players.
The Kinzu V2 mouse Rubberized Black uses advanced, optical technology that operates at 3600 Frames Per Second and supports stable movement speeds at 65 Inches Per Second. These specs simply say that regardless of your frantic movements, the mouse will consistently deliver, especially for fast-paced FPS games.
- Left click
- Right click
- Scroll wheel / Middle click
- CPI Toggle
The Kinzu V2 mouse Rubberized Black is designed for extended use. Its ergonomic and ambidextrous design makes it a natural fit for both right and left handed users.
THE STEELSERIES ENGINE
The SteelSeries Engine allows you to customize your mouse settings like never before. With the SteelSeries Engine installed you are able to:
- Set custom CPI settings
- Program your mouse buttons
- Set polling rate
- Record macros
- Track button usage statistics
- Set game triggers for profiles
- Setup unlimited profiles for the settings above…
SHAPED FOR COMFORT
The Kinzu V2 mouse Rubberized Black is ergonomically shaped to comfortably fit all three grip styles – claw, palm and swipe – for easy reach to all 4 buttons whether the user is playing a fast-paced FPS game or even a long session MMO game.
EASY TO ADJUST CPI
The centrally located toggle button allows you to quickly switch between two sensitivity settings. The pre-defined CPI settings in the Kinzu v2 are used and recommended by professional gamers all over the world. These CPI settings are also easily adjustable if you want to personalize your Kinzu V2 mouse Rubberized Black via the SteelSeries Engine software.
Material: High Performance PTFE material covers 16 % of mouse bottom to ensure maximum glide. We recommend changing glides regularly as they will eventually be worn down.
The SteelSeries Kinzu v2 is made to be stable on every kind of surface with the help of its optical sensor. This sensor is also designed to eliminate jitter and provide optimized stability for the user.
DOUBLE BRAIDED CORD
- USB 2.0 connector
- Anti-tangle braided cord for enhanced durability
- Cord length: 2 meters (6.5 feet)
- Switch Type： Cherry MX series
- Supporting Interface: USB
- Supporting Keys：6-Key Rollover or N-Key Rollover
- Print：Double layer laser, engraved keycaps
- Levels Of Brightness：6 levels
- Lighting Modes：Full Backlit, 60% Backlit & Selected Keys Backlit(with 2 Configurable Profiles)
- Lighting Effects： Pulsing, Reactive & Scrolling text marquee
- Multimedia Keys：7 keys
- Able to adjust LED brightness modes：60%、Full Backlit、Reactive、Selected Keys Backlit
- Unable to adjust LED brightness modes：Pulsing、Scrolling text marquee