- The keyboard comes with Blue/Black/Brown/Red/Green Cherry MX switches
- iKBC offers the three most popular form factors, 60%, TKL 87 key and Full size 104 key versions, all in standard ANSI layout to satisfy the needs of mostly everybody.
- Compact case design, similar to Filco and Ducky, both in design and in build quality. In short, top quality. I took the case apart as can be seen in the pictures blow and I have found nothing to fault in the construction of the case.
- The PCB is two-layer.
- A true NKRO USB keyboard.
- The keyboard is not backlit. It is advertised as being ready for LED mod, but the holes for the LEDs are filled with solder and would require a bit of extra work to get it done.
There are exactly 5 function key combinations:
- Fn+F9 – Win key lock (with F9 being also the LED indicator)
- Fn+F10 – swap Caps Lock/Left Ctrl keys (F10 LED indicator)
- Fn+F11 – swap Win/Alt keys (F11 LED indicator)
- Fn+F12 – 6KRO/NKRO toggle (F12 LED indicator)
- Fn+Esc – toggle off/on the F9-F12 LED indicators (no LED indicator on the Esc itself).
Fn+Esc functionality in particular by itself shows the great attention to detail by iKBC, no other keyboard has this much needed functionality.
- Caps Lock and Scroll Lock have separate LED indicators on the case itself.
- The USB cable plug looks to be gold plated, the cable is unbraided and permanently attached to the case with channels to be routed straight, left or right.
- The keyboard has double tilt legs allowing three levels of high adjustment, and there are rubber pads glued on each leg.
- The G87 version comes with Vortex Black (black case) or White (white case) Doubleshot
- Translucent PBT + POM thick keycaps
- Cherry stabilizers.